The Ultimate EU Test Book has been specifically designed to help candidates preparing to take the EU recruitment examinations. It includes more than a thousand questions on EU knowledge plus special sections testing verbal and numerical reasoning skills. It is also a valuable aid for anyone preparing for other professional or academic exams that require a knowledge of the history, institutions and policies of the EU.
- Includes more than 1200 multiple choice questions-and-answers
- Questions are closely modelled on those set for the concours, covering EU institutions and policies, as well as numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Detailed answers draw out the purpose of each question and improve all-round knowledge
- Guidance given on how to prepare and cope with the test process
- Includes questions on the Treaty of Lisbon
- Questions prepared by lawyers who themselves work in the EU institutions